Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sunday morning..

November 6, 2010, exactly 11 o'clock in the morning, 1 hr before lunch, I'm in front of the monitor again typing this entry, and this entry is all about someone not so known, someone anonymous but somehow touched my life in a way i didn't expect. If ever that this person is reading this entry, i want you to know that im looking forward to a friendship with a deeper meaning, ... My only regret at the moment is the way how everything has happened, though i know we can still patch things up, i hope we can.. Otherwise, you will remain in my mind and the euphoria that you bring,..

Im crossing my fingers and wishing upon the stars.. Moreover, i still believe in happy endings, hope one of them is ours.

till next time... ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment