Monday, January 4, 2010

Expect the unexpected

How's my day? nothing really unusual.. It's very ordinary to me to have a lot of stuff like paperworks, follow-ups, reports and such.. This is my typical day at work. But a strange thing happened this afternoon when my boss called to break the big news.

I was in shock, how should i react with that news. It was really unexpected.
"I Just Got Promoted!!"

Many would say i was overreacting, but it was really unexpected. I didn't expect that they would appreciate my hardworks and actually acknowledge me for all the things i have done for the company.

Please dont get me wrong, i am not bragging or anything. I'm just proud of this little achievement of mine. Yes, I consider this an achievement, in a way it made me feel special and someone important.

Latter part of 2009, my determination towards work weakened. I was actually planning to move to other company when this news came.. and it brought back my passion to the job i have.. Now I really understand the true meaning of their so-called 'fruit of labor'...

From now on, I will strive more, I will exert my utmost effort, I will do my best and prove them that they weren't wrong in giving me this recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment